Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lately

What up y'all!?!? So as of lately things have been going on as usual.  Some exciting things coming up though!  Next week I get to take my ABO certification test down in Salt Lake!  If I pass, and become a certified optician, it will seriously help in finding a job if we ever have to move.  So wish me luck please!  One of the benefits of taking the test is that I have to go down to Salt Lake to take it, so I'll be able to have a blast seeing my family again!!!  My parents just moved into a new house, so I can't wait to see it!  And then I get to see my cute little nieces and nephew as well!  I miss those little munchkins!  Can't wait to see everybody! 

So besides getting ready for my test, its been fun helping Scott with all his hunting stuff.  It's kind of crazy how he's able to get up so early when it comes to something like hunting and be fine the rest of the day!  He's been pretty successful with getting ducks so far this season.  We even made this yummy duck with an orange glaze dinner the other night.  I was fully prepared not to like it (as most of you who know me probably realize I'm not the most adventurous of eaters), but it was surprisingly good.  I think we could cook it for a little less time when we try it again, but the flavors were fantastic!  I want to try the glaze with another type of protein as well, because I think that would be delicious! Anybody have any good recipes (not just for duck) that they're excited to try this season?


No comments:

Post a Comment